What Categories of Information We Collect
We collect a variety of types of information. Examples include:
- Identifiers and contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, or email address;
- Purchase or other commercial information, such as the items you purchase, reservations you make, shipping/billing address, and contact information (such as for receipts or order updates);
- Payment information, such as your payment method and payment information (such as debit or credit card number and information), and billing address;
- Preference information, such as your contact and marketing preferences, and brand and merchandise interests;
- Profile and account information, which may include Contact, Purchase, and Preference information as well as your account password, and other information about your profile or account;
- Communications and interactions, which may include email messages, text messages, and phone calls that we exchange with you;
- Demographic information, which may include age or birthdate, gender, ZIP code, your status as an A-1 Rewards Club member, and other information about you;
- Video recordings and photographic information of you when you travel in one of our vehicles;
- Call recordings, including information about your call and that you share when you call us on the phone;
- Location or geolocation information of your device that you use with our mobile application, if your device settings allow us to collect location information;
- Device and browsing information and other Internet activity information, including information about your phone, tablet, computer, or device, and online browsing activity (collectively, “automatically collected information”). Automatically collected information may include IP addresses, unique device identifiers, cookie identifiers, device and browser settings and information, and Internet service provider information. Automatically collected information also may include information about when and how you access and use our website or mobile application, such as the date and time of your visit or use, the websites you visit before coming and after leaving our website, how you navigate and what you search for using our website and mobile application, the website pages and items you view using our website and mobile application, and the items you purchase; and
- Inferences about any of the information above that may relate to your preferences, or other matters.
How We Collect Information
We collect information on our website, through our mobile application, during calls with you, and in our stores. We also obtain information from you and from third parties. For example, we collect and obtain information:
- You provide, such as when you make a purchase, interact with a salesperson, visit or contact us, register for an A-1 Rewards Club or online account, participate in a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey, engage in promotional activity, register to attend an event or appointment, apply for employment, or sign up for emails or marketing;
- During travel and on-site visits, such as the types of information noted above that you provide, and video recordings and photographs that we collect for security, fraud, loss prevention, incident reporting, and operational purposes;
- From Wi-Fi and mobile devices, such as information about your device when you use our store Wi-Fi services;
- From the A-1 Limousine family of brands and companies, such as Triangle Tours and our other affiliates, parents, and subsidiaries that you have interacted with;
- From third parties, such as service providers that we use, analytics companies, advertising networks and cooperatives, demographic companies, third parties that provide us with information about you and the different devices you use online, and other third parties that we choose to collaborate or work with;
- From social media platforms and networks that you use in connection with our website or mobile application, or that share or allow you to share information with us, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. For example, if you use functionalities, plugins, widgets, or tools from social media platforms or networks in connection with our website or mobile application (e.g., to log into an account, or to share inspiration, finds, purchases, and other content with your friends and followers on social media), we will collect the information that you share with us, or that those social media platforms or networks share with us. For more information about social media platform and network privacy practices, please review the privacy policies and settings of the social media platforms and networks that you use;
- Using cookies and automatic collection methods. For example, we and third parties we work with may collect information from the computer, tablet, phone, or other devices that you install our mobile application on, that you use to access our website, or that you use to open an email or click on an advertisement from us. This collection includes automatically collected information, and generally does not include personal information unless you provide it through our mobile application or website or you choose to share it with us. Methods we use include:
—cookies (which may be session-based or persistent, and are typically small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in connection with your Internet browser);
—web beacons or tags (small images embedded into websites or emails that send information about your computer, tablet, phone, or other device when you visit our website, use or mobile application, or open an email we send to you);
—website and mobile application log files (which we tend to create automatically in connection with access to and use of our website and mobile application);
—Flash cookies or Local Stored Objects (which may be placed using Adobe Flash software—learn more about privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies here); and
—other technologies (which may be similar to or different than the methods noted above).
How We Use Information
We use the information that we collect to conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible products, services, and experiences. We also may combine any or all of the information that we collect or obtain. Examples of how we use information include:
- To provide you with products and services, such as to: provide you with transportation services and process your payments; process, maintain and service your account(s) and memberships; and to provide you with products and services that we think you will like;
- To respond to you, such as when you: place an order; call us; make a request or inquiry; enter a contest or sweepstakes; complete a survey; or share a comment or concern;
- For personalization of your experiences with us, including to: remember your interests and preferences; customize the products and services we share with you; facilitate your interactions with our chauffeurs and salespeople; track and categorize your activity and interests on our website and mobile application, including by identifying the different devices you use; and to enrich your experience in our vehicles, on our website, and through our mobile application;
- For marketing and advertising, such as to: send you marketing and advertising communications and to customize the marketing and advertising that we show you (we offer choices about marketing and advertising as noted in the Your Choices section below);
- For analytics, such as to: understand how you use our website and mobile application; understand how you shop with us; determine the methods and devices used to access our website and mobile application; and improve our website and mobile application;
- For our business purposes, such as: to operate and improve upon our business and lawful business activities; to maintain our programs, accounts, and records; for research; to determine your satisfaction with our products and services; to detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our services; and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law;
- For legal and safety purposes, such as to: defend or protect us, our customers, you, or third parties, from harm or in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect our security and the security of our customers, employees, and property; respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; address legal and regulatory compliance; and notify you of product recalls or safety issues.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
(a) We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, signup form or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us as well as provide you with information about the business. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to complete a transportation service.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
(c) How does our site handle “do not track” (DNT) signals?
We honor DNT signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a DNT browser mechanism is in place.
(d) Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
(e) California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 800.367.0070
Your Choices and Access Requests
We strive to offer you choices about how personal information is used and shared. Your choices include:
- Online Advertising. You can manage third-party advertising preferences for some of the third parties we work with to serve advertisements across the Internet by using the choices available at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and www.aboutads.info/choices. We do not guarantee that all of the third parties we work with will honor the elections you make using those options, but we strive to work with third parties that do.
- Social Media Platforms and Networks. We encourage you to review your privacy options and settings with the social media platforms and networks you use to understand what choices you have about sharing information from those platforms and networks with us.
- Email Choices. You can opt-out of marketing or advertising emails by using the “unsubscribe” link or mechanism noted in marketing or advertising emails you receive from us or Triangle Tours.
- Direct Mail Choices. You may opt-out of receiving marketing or advertising by direct mail by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org and sharing the name and mailing address that you would like to opt-out. Please note that these requests may take up to 8–10 weeks to become effective.
- Telephone Choices (calls and texts). You may opt-out of receiving marketing or advertising calls or text messages by contacting us at email@example.com. For text messages, you also may be able to text “STOP” in response to a text message that you receive.
- Mobile Location Choices. You may choose not to provide your location to us in connection with your use of our mobile application by declining any prompt requesting location information, and by customizing your mobile device settings to prevent sharing of location information. We may also collect location data when you have our mobile application installed on your device and your device is near our store or store systems (such as systems that offer personalized content), even if you are not currently using the mobile application. You may prevent this by customizing your mobile device settings to prevent sharing of location information or by disabling Bluetooth on your device.
You may have additional rights which are outline in the DNT Signal Section, COPPA Section and Children’s Privacy section on this page.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
What Should Parents Know About Children?
A-1 Limousine does not knowingly collect any personal information from children younger than the age of thirteen (13) as required by U.S. law. We will delete any personal information collected that we later determine to be from a user younger than the age of thirteen (13). If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of thirteen (13) and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us, please contact us 800.367.0070 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exceptions: We may collect personal information about children under the age of 13 when the child is booked as the primary passenger for any transportation services. This information is securely stored and used only for the purposes of trip communications and billing. A parent, legal guardian, appropriate educator or government official must be the primary contact person and set-up the account/trip for the minor.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Last updated: July 02, 2020
GET IN TOUCH
2 Emmons Drive
Princeton, NJ 08540
4458 Commerce Boulevard
Whitehall, PA 18052
Princeton, NJ 609.951.0070
Princeton, NJ Fax 609.452.0816
Whitehall, PA 484.275.6600
Whitehall, PA Fax 484.275.6609
HOURS OF OPERATION