a-1 gives back
Safety is our #1 priority at A-1 Limousine. Our professionally trained chauffeurs undergo a full background check prior to employment as well as randomized testing. You can read more about our safety efforts here.
Supporting our Heroes
First responders and military personnel receive exclusive discounts when they ride with A-1 Limousine.
In the event of emergencies or other times of need, we work with disaster aid organizations to provide reliable rides to get people to safety.
Supporting the Arts
As patrons and friends of the McCarter Theatre for years, we believe it is important to support the local arts. By partnering with McCarter, we are able to support their mission of sharing diverse and unique stories as well as making the art accessible to a wider audience.
A-1 Limousine is committed to supporting organizations that are making a massive impact in our community and world. The organizations that we currently support are:
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital
Organizations we are supported in the past include:
- Anchor House Bike Ride
- American Cancer Society Walk
- Albert Einstein Lecture Series
- Homefront Events
Jeffrey Starr, President
- Volunteer Firefighter/technical rescue for the past 10+ years
- Volunteer Fire Police, 10+ years
- Volunteer Emergency Vehicle Operator
Basil Giletto, Vice President
- Chair of the Princeton Regional Convention and Visitors Bureau which reports to NJ Dept of State, Division of Travel and Tourism. Their mission is to promote the region giving local businesses the opportunity to increase their revenue
- State Chair of the Citizens Advisory Committee to NJ Transit. The committee works with NJ Transit to ensure that both personal and professional transportation requirements for seniors and the disabled are adequately met
- Vice President of the Greater Mercer Transportation Association. The organization provides transportation choices that are good for commuters, good for businesses, and good for the environment
- Board member for RideProvide. RideProvide provides community-supported transportation for seniors and visually-impaired adults
- Formerly spent 14 years as a board member for the Mid-Jersey Chamber of Commerce.
- Former Member of the American Heart Association Executive Board for the Mercer County Walk. During my 3 years, the committee raised over $ 1,500,000
- 12 years as a soccer and baseball manager for our local recreation council sports programs. 4 years on baseball executive committee
- Former Committee Member/Volunteer for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Walks
- Former Committee Member/Volunteer for the Robert Wood Johnson Hospital Foundation golf committee
- Personal donations to the Marty Lyons Foundation, the American Heart Association, Robert Wood Johnson Hospital Foundation, Dress for Sucess, and the Salvation Army
Claudia Rutt, Assistant Fleet Manager
- Volunteer at the Mercer County Wildlife Center for 8 years. Her time spent with the center is spent feeding animals, helping administer medications and cleaning cages. She also supports the outreach department when they provide outside learning at venues with the animals.
Joshua Turchin, Operations Manager
- Retired EMT of 18 years
- Joshua is part of a private organization that raises donations for various individuals, groups and causes.
GET IN TOUCH
2 Emmons Drive
Princeton, NJ 08540
4458 Commerce Boulevard
Whitehall, PA 18052
Princeton, NJ 609.951.0070
Princeton, NJ Fax 609.452.0816
Whitehall, PA 484.275.6600
Whitehall, PA Fax 484.275.6609
HOURS OF OPERATION